Maison Quarante is a prestigious Bed and Breakfast in the hilltop village of Quarante. Originally built in 1805, it has been carefully renovated with all modern facilities yet without losing it’s charm. The guest rooms are centrally heated, comfortably furnished with ensuite bathrooms and have a view of the village or the gardens and the rolling landscape or the vineyards beyond.
It has a spacious dining room with adjoining drawing room leading out onto the terrace where you can have breakfast overlooking the private pool and gardens.
Wi-Fi is available throughout the house, and there is ample free parking. Your host, Annika, will be able to drive you to and from our sketching locations, and can arrange dinner, wine-tastings and cookery classes in the evenings on request.
Sketch holiday dates 2018
- February 14 (18h00) – February 18 (10h00) (3 days sketching tuition + 4 nights 530€)
- March 15 (18h00) – March -18 (10h00) (2 days sketching tuition + 3 nights 375€)
- April 22 (18h00) – April 28 April (10h00) (5 days sketching & cookery tuition + 6 nights 1600€)
- May 9 (18h00) – May 13 (10h00) (3 days sketching tuition + 4 nights 530€)
- June 21 (18h00) – 25 June (16h30) (4 days sketching tuition + 4 nights 620€)
- October 14 – October 20 (5 days sketching & cookery tuition + 6 nights 1600€)
For prices and more information, please see individual holiday details below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional bed & breakfast 65€/nightBook now